Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sketching: Noragami

Noragami did make a very nice impression for me. Well, not as much as Shigatsu, but it will last. Not content with yesterday's evaluation, I give you this:


So, as the vacation was over, I could focus again on drawing. Decided to take a scene from the second opening to sketch this up.


Moved the characters around and filled in the rest of the body not shown (Kinda guessed. I am still not good at drawing people from the top of my head.):


Love Yukine. Maybe that's why he was the easiest to draw. Hiyori's hair was a mess. Finally, Yato was just a pain in the backside to draw. Like in the show. His lower half is strange and his face isn't... Yato-y enough.

Ah well.

I've finally tweaked my scanner settings to scan at a high quality. I was quite fascinated by the image size: nearly 15 MB. For a black-and-white picture. Fascinating.

Until next time. Ah, also do check it out in my DeviantArt if you'd like.

___
Noragami is a manga by Adachitoka, and published by Kodansha, then adapted to anime by studio Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment