Monday, January 4, 2016

Semarang Holiday: Day Seven: More Trains. Old Ones.

Excuse the lateness. I went back home yesterday, but this was the most interesting thing I've done during the holiday, actually, at day seven: (All photos were taken at 2/1/2016 with my Canon EOS 600 D, then edited in Adobe Photoshop)

Please, don't blame me. Truly, even I thought our seventh day would be a simple, relaxing one, like God suggested. But sadly, as my little brother loves trains, then we returned to Ambarawa. We went to the train station-turned-museum, Stasiun Ambarawa.

Lo and behold, more trains. Much, much more trains.

Shutter speed: 1/640 s
Aperture: f/5
ISO: 800

Shutter speed: 1/25 s
Aperture: f/20
ISO: 1600

Shutter speed: 1/640 s
Aperture: f/4
ISO: 200

Shutter speed: 1/250 s
Aperture: f/16
ISO: 800
Did cross my fingers that I got at least one good picture. And these ones I took should only be mediocre in comparison with those people in photography.

But anyway, what are the stuff displayed in Ambarawa Station?

Besides dozens of old engines and carriages from old, arranged on the vast grounds of the museum, there's also an old station building filled with stuff used in the train industry long ago. They date back from the days of the Dutch occupation, when the rails were first laid in Java.

The place was indeed a different place for holidays, and especially for people who love history (I expect no less than a handful, sadly.) must see the place. That is all for now, as I have a rigorous self-arranged schedule of schoolwork (yes, in the holidays), drawing, and watching stuff.

The Sherlock New Year special was fascinating, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment