Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Shigatsu's Kousei


Never have I imagined that I'll be dragged in by anime. Started by the desire to judge my friend, and well well... look who lost the debate.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso was the second anime I watched, drawn in by the music (and people at school screaming for me to watch this). Still can't get over the feels; it was completely emotional. It really did resonate ("響け!", Hibike! -Emi Igawa, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) for myself. More on that on the following short story I'll post.

Thus I decided to draw some.

I was never good at drawing people. Guess these new shows gave me some inspiration. For starters, I tried following other drawings. This was the first one I properly finished. Perhaps I'll try to draw more and post more of my drawings here. There are already some in my DeviantArt, inh99.deviantart.com. Oh, my profile picture is also him; 'tis a later drawing.

I'll be off. There are final tests tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment