Sunday, June 12, 2016

Change of Plans

School's out! 'Tis the holidays here!

...Which means I shall be deathly bored for the month, for the lack of tasks. But funny enough, however I may say it, I am still quite lazy to do any important thing, such as writing on this blog.

Point is, I'm getting tired at writing just series critics--series which not even much care about. I've decided that I've had about enough exercise in making those reviews--perhaps quite an unsuccessful attempt.But anyway, I shall fill this blog with things that I feel I truly need to write--or if I will write any, at all.

Really, I need to let my dispirited laziness shut up.

I shall be busying myself with not one, not two, but three projects along the month. One concocting a big plan about a story plus character design, one painting on canvas, and one 3D sketchup, plus about a dozen other little projects.

But please, please tell me how to tear myself away from Assasssin's Creed Rogue and Total War Shogun II and Kabaneri and Bungou and Re:Zero and... the list goes on. I'm out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment